Prev: Re: [FT] New Israel - Re: National Differences (Long) Next: Re: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT

RE: Fleet Book question

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 16:41:15 -0000
Subject: RE: Fleet Book question

>Not to steal Tim's thunder,

RUMBLE....

>but even though the design system
>is diifferent in the FB, it doesn't make FT and MT obsolete. We've
always
>said, if you want to stick with FT2, then by all mean do so.

True, but you won't know what on earth we're talking about here
quite a bit of the time. And the FB effectively deprecates the
FT2 design system.

In isolation or with a group that are using it, you can play and
design with FT2 to your hearts content.

If you want to play PBEM, quite a lot of them are using FB.

As you have a limited budget, it would make a great christmas
present from someone if you drop a huge hint.

-= tim jones =-

Prev: Re: [FT] New Israel - Re: National Differences (Long) Next: Re: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT