Prev: Sa'vasku variants Next: Re: Re: [DS] Why play DS?

Re: Re: [DS] Why play DS?

From: Does the name Pavlov ring a bell? <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 1998 18:33:50 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Re: [DS] Why play DS?

>The positive responses on the playability of DS are great to hear.  I'm
>encouraged to strip it down to a really simple scenario and give it a
shot.
>As several said, it would definitely help to have an experienced player
run
>the game, but it looks like the most experienced player will be me!
Unless
>anyone knows of players in LA?  I'm sure there are many, I just don't
know of
>them.

Well, not sure 'xactly what's all around LA there, but there are a
handful
of players in Calif listed on my Player Location Page:

  http://scivax.stsci.edu/~kochte/location.html

Maybe you can find someone on there?? And if ya want, I can list you...
;-)

Mk
-
Only the bravest try where eagles and angels dare to fly
<*>

Prev: Sa'vasku variants Next: Re: Re: [DS] Why play DS?