Prev: RE: [FT] "Old" FB Railguns Next: RE: [FT] Keeping "Old" RGs

Fleet Book question

From: "jim clem" <travmind@h...>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 1998 08:21:25 PST
Subject: Fleet Book question

HI all,  a quick question.  I've been following the KV railgun
discussion, and a thought occured (I know, a dangerous pass-time).  I
have not seen the Fleet Book yet, only got FT2 MT and DS2 a couple of
weeks ago, but the discussion here leads me to think that the Fleet BOok

changes the design system.  Is this so?  And if it is, does this make
the books I just got obsolete?	I hope not.

Thanks in advance.

JimC

Prev: RE: [FT] "Old" FB Railguns Next: RE: [FT] Keeping "Old" RGs