Prev: Re: [FT] getting minis Next: Re: [FT] getting minis

RE: [FT] Keeping "Old" RGs

From: "Wasserman, Kurt" <wasku01@m...>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 10:32:40 -0500
Subject: RE: [FT] Keeping "Old" RGs

Sadly, I don't have the rules in front of me so correct me if I am wrong
on
the mechanics here...

If you roll a =6= with a beam weapon, you reroll and figure damage
accordingly.
If the reroll is then another =6=, don't you then reroll a second time
(subtotal of 3 rolls now)?
rinse, repeat....

If this is true, and this is how we played out Adler Tag, then by
factoring
the "penetrating damage" into the newfangled RGs' base damage, it will
eliminate the possibility of a multiple reroll shot.  This cuts the
potential, albeit low probability, damage from the weapon system.

As gamers, we live on the edges of the bell curve.  I don't think ANYONE
has
had a completely average game.	<G>

-=Kr'rt