Prev: Re: Canada in NAC Next: Re: [FT] Keeping "Old" RGs - PLAYTEST

Re: [FT] New Israel - Re: National Differences (Long)

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 1998 01:06:31 -0800
Subject: Re: [FT] New Israel - Re: National Differences (Long)

Los wrote:

> Maybe it's just me, but as you said, having survived to extermination
> attempts in one century, I'd invest some research into "planet
cracking"
> technology and set about eradicating every last IF planet in
existance, and
> then sit back and stare down any other f*cker that looked at me the
wrong
> way. just a thought....

Fission-Fusion-Fission planetcrackers, anyone?	The old Traveller
universe had Imperial planetcrackers which came in 10 sizes.  This was
planetary size code of planet you wanted to reduce to rubble (Earth is
Size 8 in Traveller terms).  It was delivered by a scout ship which was
gutted, with everything replaced by bay this was stored in.  Ship
automated, and course set. . .

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: Canada in NAC Next: Re: [FT] Keeping "Old" RGs - PLAYTEST