Prev: Re: [FT] New Israel - Re: National Differences (Long) Next: Re: Canada in NAC

Re: [FT] New Israel - Re: National Differences (Long)

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 1998 01:00:06 -0800
Subject: Re: [FT] New Israel - Re: National Differences (Long)

Laserlight wrote:

> more designs up on the ol' website soon.  Also, the Alarishi Empire
> sponsors the Templar order, which opposes the IF (although mainly
focused
> against the Kra'Vak).

Ewwwww. . . How does it have a Tsar, AND Latin bastards?  *shudder*
Remember 1204!

>    Is anyone on the list enamored of the IF or Khalifate?  If not, I
can
> generate IF designs as well as Alarishi and Templar.

I'm interested in them as an OPFOR--I've got a tenative ground TO
together, but havn't got the designs done yet.	I'm more than happy to
leave the ships to you.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: [FT] New Israel - Re: National Differences (Long) Next: Re: Canada in NAC