Prev: Re: [SG] Scenario with engineers Next: Re: [DS] Why play DS?

RE: [FT] FT 2.5 Visio Stencil and Template

From: Simon LeRay-Meyer <slerayme@p...>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 19:49:28 +1100
Subject: RE: [FT] FT 2.5 Visio Stencil and Template

I would be very interested.

Thanks

Slim

-----Original Message-----
From:	Allan Goodall [SMTP:agoodall@interlog.com]
Sent:	Monday, December 07, 1998 4:46 AM
To:	gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
Subject:	[FT] FT 2.5 Visio Stencil and Template

Hi, gang.

I have built a Visio template and stencil based on the ship design
sheets in
the Full Thrust Fleet Book. These were built in Visio 5, but I think
they
might work in earlier versions. I have all the Fleet Book symbols in the
same
size as Jon's. I also have included a template that includes rectangles
hold the ship designs and a place to write the ship's movement orders on
the
bottom.

My template isn't EXACTLY the same as Jon's, but it's close. The main
difference is that I've set it up for 8.5" x 11" paper, and not A4
paper. The
symbols, though, are the same size.

If anyone would like this, please e-mail me. I would like to send it out
in
ZIP format in one shot. I will post it to a web site, eventually. If
Mark or
someone else would like to put it on their web site, that would be
great.

I will update it as FT3 or the next Fleet Book arrives...

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com

Prev: Re: [SG] Scenario with engineers Next: Re: [DS] Why play DS?