Prev: RE: Canada in NAC Next: RE: [FT] "Old" FB Railguns

Re: [FT] Thrust capacity

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 23:31:53 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Thrust capacity

Tom Granvold wrote:

> Laserlight <laserlight@cwix.com> wrote:
>
> > Are we officially limited to Thrust 8 now?	I will put on the web my
own
> > Thrust 10 designs regardless, but am curious as to the Official
Word(tm).
> > (No, they don't really have a payload to speak of).
>
>    Don't know what is offical, but I've used thrust 10 in a race
> scenerio.  Plenty of thurst to cause the players problems when they
> find there are going too fast to fly around the beacon and head back
> without zooming way off the course :-)

FT Racing!  (8-)

I designed the racing ship that Tom is talking about; my theory was,
that since THRUST was a function of MASS, then you could build until
your ship was one giant engine.  Couldn't much else other then
fly about in circles, but it would go fast.  (Paint it red, and it goes
faster.  (8-) )

(Self serving ad: FT Racing can be found with the GZG-L Archives at:
	http://interact.canoe.ca/~jhan/ft

Also to be found at GZG-ECC II - February 26-28th, 1999!)

Thanks,
J.

--
   *** Jerry Han - jhan@icom.ca - http://interact.canoe.ca/~jhan ***
"There once was pretty good nation, Pretty proud of the greatness it

Prev: RE: Canada in NAC Next: RE: [FT] "Old" FB Railguns