Prev: Re: [FT] New Israel - Re: National Differences (Long) Next: RE: [DS] Why play DS?

[DS] Why play DS?

From: JDoch226@a...
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 16:31:12 EST
Subject: [DS] Why play DS?

I'm a big fan of FT and SG, but every time I try to read DS I long for
the
elegant simplicity of FT and SG.  In contrast DS just seems too
cumbersome and
detailed.  Now I haven't actually played DS yet, and it doesn't seem
like Jon
can write a bad set of rules, so my question is, what am I missing?  Do
the
rules actually play clean and fast, despite appearances?  Are there any
sizable chunks of the rules that could be ignored easily (like ECW)?
Jed Docherty

Prev: Re: [FT] New Israel - Re: National Differences (Long) Next: RE: [DS] Why play DS?