Prev: RE: [FT] The Sa'Vasku Next: Re: Cardboard Armour (Don't tell Jon)

RE: [FT] Keeping "Old" RGs

From: "Wasserman, Kurt" <wasku01@m...>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 14:25:24 -0500
Subject: RE: [FT] Keeping "Old" RGs

Ahhh, but if the RG penetrating damage is already factored into the BASE
damage, then there is no "luck factor" as there is with Beam Weapons.
The
double RG class damage is there for each and every hit whereas rolled up
damage may or may not appear with a given Beam shot.  I like the
randomness
of the current reroll system.

-=Kr'rt