Prev: RE: [FT] The Sa'Vasku Next: Re: Cardboard Armour (Don't tell Jon)

Re: GZG-DigestQuestion

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 11:26:27 -0700
Subject: Re: GZG-DigestQuestion

On Mon, 07 Dec 1998 10:14:45 PST, "Michael Blair" writes:
>Silly	question  but  how  many digests will  be in  each volume?
>
>Michael

Real answer:
As many as get sent before I roll the number.

Full Answer:
roughly 900.  I don't like letting the number get to 4 digits (messes
with the order in an ls).  I roll the volume number when I notice the
digest numebr approaching the 4 digit land.  I like to give myself
some room to forget though, so I try not to let it get over 950.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit
   -=-

Prev: RE: [FT] The Sa'Vasku Next: Re: Cardboard Armour (Don't tell Jon)