Prev: RE: KV Railguns vs armour pt 2/2 (full ship conversion to FTFB) Next: Re: [FT] The Sa'Vasku

RE: KV Railguns vs armour pt 2/2 (full ship conversion to FTFB)

From: Steven Arrowsmith <arrowjr@u...>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 01:08:23 +1100
Subject: RE: KV Railguns vs armour pt 2/2 (full ship conversion to FTFB)

Brendan,

This is why we having been looking at the whole Kra'Vak ship, and trying
to balance out each core component, So we can safely bring the Kra'Vak
upto Fleet book status. You are Correct in your statment any Kra'Vak
ship
should be able to destroy its Human counterpart - This is unchanged from
FTMT. If we incress the mass of railguns and scatterguns, then we must
lower some other mass. The list has pretty much chosen lowering hull
mass, to cover this incress.

Steven

On Mon, 7 Dec 1998, Robertson, Brendan wrote:

> OK,  using masses of 1/2/4/8 or 2/3/6/10, you try & fit the MT weapons
> loadout into these masses.
> The ships I did are still within FTFB parameters for each of these
> classes & will still wipe out any human vessel with 6" in front of it.
> The "old" weapons simply cannot fit into at FTFB hull using FTFB mass
> progressions.
>
> 'Neath Southern Skies
> http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
> *****
> T'was brillig, & the slithy toves,
> Did gyre & gimle in the wabe.
> All mimsy were the borogroves,
> And mome raths outgrabe.
>			 - Lewis Carroll "Through the Looking Glass".

			       Steven Arrowsmith
			  www.public.usit.net/arrowjr
			     steven@arrowsmith.net
			      dredd@quake.usit.net