Prev: [SG2] Quick SG2 Question... Next: RE: [SG2] Quick SG2 Question...

Re: Canada in NAC

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 00:14:57 -0500
Subject: Re: Canada in NAC

Brian Burger wrote:
> Furthermore, if anyone says anything about it, it won't be remembered
> anyway - recall that this list's archives are run by another Canadian
(J.
> Hahn) and objecting messages will...disappear...(funny, the X-Viles
never
> covered _this_ conspiracy...)<vbg>

Messages won't disappear, they'll just... change.

I've got the Ninth edition, NewSpeak Dictionary, sitting right here,
right beside my membership card in the Ministry of Truth.
(8-)

And for those who don't know...

Starship Jockeys
http://interact.canoe.ca/~jhan/ft

Featuring:  GZG-L Mailing List Archives, back to July 1996
	    Entry Point to GZG-ECC II Website, February 1999
	    House Rules for:
		Honor Harrington
		FT Racing
		Renegade Legion "Leviathan"
		and, "The Weenie Gun" (tm) (8-)

Thanks,
Jerry Han

--
   *** Jerry Han - jhan@icom.ca - http://interact.canoe.ca/~jhan ***
"There once was pretty good nation, Pretty proud of the greatness it

Prev: [SG2] Quick SG2 Question... Next: RE: [SG2] Quick SG2 Question...