Prev: [SG2] Plague Boy vs. Standard Man: A SG2 Game Report - Long!!! Next: Re: Canada in NAC

Re: Canada in NAC

From: Thomas Barclay <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 1998 14:57:23 -0500
Subject: Re: Canada in NAC

Colin spake thusly upon matters weighty:

> Thomas pontificated thusly upon matters weighty:
> >
> <snip>
> >
> >Why does everyone have so much trouble envisioning a state which has
> >contributions from the UK and the USA but isn't quite like either but
> >shows the influence of both? Guys.... we already have one!..... Some
> >of us live there..... we call it CANADA. And since we were involved
> >in the bail-out of the USA, it may well be that people might have
> >used Canada as a model for how to integrate some of the diverse
> >aspects of the two situations.
> >
> >Tom.
> >

> Is it just me, or is the Canadian Black Hand Society beginning to make
> itself known here? Are we witnessing the first steps of the great
Canadian
> coup within the NAC? <g>

SILENCE FOOL! DO NOT SPEAK OF SUCH MATTERS LEST THE KING'S DOGS SCENT
OUR PLAN.....SOON ALL WILL BE IN PLACE.....

(grin).
Thomas Barclay
Voice: (613) 831-2018 x 4009
Fax: (613) 831-8255

 -Bjarne Stroustrup

Prev: [SG2] Plague Boy vs. Standard Man: A SG2 Game Report - Long!!! Next: Re: Canada in NAC