Prev: [FT] FT 2.5 Visio Stencil and Template Next: Re: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT

Re: Canada in NAC

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 1998 10:15:11 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Canada in NAC

On Sun, 6 Dec 1998, Colin Nash wrote:

> Is it just me, or is the Canadian Black Hand Society beginning to make
> itself known here? Are we witnessing the first steps of the great
Canadian
> coup within the NAC? <g>

Of course you are. But don't worry, it won't hurt a bit...Besides, when
you live in the best country in the world (the UN says so!) it's hard to
be humble...<g>

Furthermore, if anyone says anything about it, it won't be remembered
anyway - recall that this list's archives are run by another Canadian
(J.
Hahn) and objecting messages will...disappear...(funny, the X-Viles
never
covered _this_ conspiracy...)<vbg>

Seriously, Tom had a good point about the UK-US blending in the NAC
being
already present in Canada to some extent. (and I'm not just saying that
because Tom's also a Canadian). AFAIK, the lower levels of our military
are on a more-or-less US structure, but we also have Regiments.
Governmentally, we have a UK-style Parliament & stuff (and no
interns...).
Culturally...ever noticed how many actors in Hollywierd are Cdn? OTOH,
if
Hollywierd were farther away Canada would be better off...

Conspiratorially yours,

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.CA)
- http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9774/games.html -DS2/SG2/misc-

Prev: [FT] FT 2.5 Visio Stencil and Template Next: Re: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT