Prev: Re: [FT] "Old" FB Railguns Next: [FT] My Railgun Variant

Re: [fh ot] Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Star s)

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 1998 06:17:31 -0800
Subject: Re: [fh ot] Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Star s)

Glover, Owen wrote:

> OK, here John has presumed an almost total UK oriented NAC. Yet I get
the

Not necessarily in it's mature form, but the early years were likely
much more UK-dominated, as US had just had a Civil War that involved
limited nuclear usage.	UK troops were apparently policing US streets.
That's enough to send a lot of people into a bit of a nationalistic
frenzy.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: [FT] "Old" FB Railguns Next: [FT] My Railgun Variant