Next: [FT] Compatible ships for Centauri fleet

Re: [fh ot] Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars)

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 1998 15:32:39 -0800
Subject: Re: [fh ot] Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars)

Steve Pugh wrote:

> > Danm, that put everyone in NAC-ESU	Duality.  Except the Dutch and
the
> > abiguous Aussies.
>
> Free Cal-Tex? The Khalifate? Those Boers? The Free French Republic?
> Not exactly super-powers....

*whap forehead*  Forgot FCT.  Anti-NAC, right?	The Khalifate is like
the IF, but more so.  The Boers. . . aren't they fighting war against
ESU?  And the FFR is anti-FSE, and from the scenario in Full Thrust is
getting help from Dutch AND NAC.

> Of course my map also has a large blank in that corner of the world
> that you've customised so well. Sorry, but the NRE just don't fit
> into my view of the GZG universe.

Ain't supposed to fit into anyone's but mine.  If someone else likes it,
good.  If not, so?

John M. Atkinson

Next: [FT] Compatible ships for Centauri fleet