Prev: Re: [fh ot] Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars) Next: Re: Newbie Question: suitable minis for Centauri escorts & cruisers?

Re: [FT] What was WRONG with Railguns??

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 1998 13:53:45 -0700
Subject: Re: [FT] What was WRONG with Railguns??

On Fri, 4 Dec 1998 15:43:59 -0500 (EST), Steven Arrowsmith writes:
>On Fri, 4 Dec 1998, Matthew Seidl wrote:
>

>> Why do we have to find a "right" way to do rail guns, and not just
>> find multiple "new weapon systems".	I would think that a lot of
>> places with campaign games would LIKE to have multiple, balenced
>> weapons to research, or to give out to enemy ships.
>>
>> -=- Matthew L. Seidl 		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu

>     =-=
><heavy sniped>
>
>Matthew,
>
>We are trying to find the "right - kra'vak" railguns. This is not to
say
>that all railguns MUST work this way. In our world Humans have there
own
>Gauss Cannons, So Nobody HAS to play with these Railgun rules as all
>railguns..
>
>Steven (the biggest pain in this thread)

I understand that.  I've just seen so many good proposels go by this
week, with most being shot down as "Not kra'vak enough" or some such.

Therefor, I'm asking that people write up their proposals ANYWAY.  A
lot of times there are so many mods that its hard to peice together
afterword, and if the author put it together in a single email I know
I'd archive it for future use. :)  Thats all.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit