Prev: [GZG-Misc] GZG Miniature Gaming Club?

RE: [URL] 3d GZG starmap up! (was Re:[FT]Size of "Countries" in FT)

From: Tony Christney <acc@q...>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 1998 10:26:38 -0800
Subject: RE: [URL] 3d GZG starmap up! (was Re:[FT]Size of "Countries" in FT)

At 03:53 PM 12/4/98 -0000, you wrote:
>On the oxford site - I just see labels but no stars?

This is a known problem. It is an inconsistency that so far only
seems to affect Internet Explorer. I'm working on it, and it should
be fixed by Monday. You can try using Netscape 4.06 if you can get
it. I know that it works fine with that browser (at least under
NT4.0, Solaris and Macintosh).

>-= tim jones =-

       Tony Christney
       acc@questercorp.com

  "If the end user has to worry about how the program was
   written then there is something wrong with that program"
				  -Bjarne Stroustrup

Prev: [GZG-Misc] GZG Miniature Gaming Club?