Prev: RE: KV Railguns vs armour pt 2/2 (full ship conversion to FTFB) Next: Re: [SG] Scenario with engineers

Re: [SG] Scenario with engineers

From: "Charles/Doc" <douglase@o...>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 03:48:20 -0600
Subject: Re: [SG] Scenario with engineers

Or how about the Intel geek that missed the importance of that "almost"
missile looking thing parked there next to the van looking thing.  We
all
got important jobs.  We all need skills to get those jobs done.  So
please
no more of the "my dad can beat up your dad" discussions.

That Chuk Guy

PS and anyways everyone knows the the Comm. Maintenance troops are what
holds everything together. :)