Prev: Re: [SG] Scenario with engineers Next: Re: [FH] NRE

[URL] 3d GZG starmap up! (was Re:[FT]Size of "Countries" in FT)

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 00:23:27 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [URL] 3d GZG starmap up! (was Re:[FT]Size of "Countries" in FT)

I just got Tony Christney's Java-applet 3d starmap of the GZG universe
posted.

<http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/games.html>

You'll need a Java 1.1-capable browser to make the 3d viewer work.

If you want to ask/congratulate Tony about his work, email him directly:
acc@questercorp.com

Comments/kudos/complaints/errors on the page, contact me:
burger00@camosun.bc.ca

This is based on Nyrath's draft colony list, plus some additions (Rot
Hafen!)

Enjoy,

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)

Prev: Re: [SG] Scenario with engineers Next: Re: [FH] NRE