Prev: 15mm GZG Figures Next: Re: GZG 15mm figures?

I'm back with an apology

From: "Jared E Noble" <JNOBLE2@m...>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 11:03:12 -1000
Subject: I'm back with an apology

I just got back from my trip to Europe, and I have a LOT of mail to dig
through - looks like some good stuff has been going on here - It will
probably take several days to sort it out and catch up...

Anyhow, I wanted to send an apology to everyone who posted, since you
all
probably got an 'Out of the Office' message from me.  All I can say is
that
I REALLY HATE Lotus Notes...It claims to do so many things well, and
manages to screw them all up.

That feature is off now, and If I leave again I will break my connection
the list first.

I'll go hide my head in humiliation now...(while reading TONS of mail)

Jared Noble

Prev: 15mm GZG Figures Next: Re: GZG 15mm figures?