Prev: RE: [FT] ST FT2.5 designs (long) Next: RE: [FT] ST FT2.5 designs

Re: Newbie Question: suitable minis for Centauri escorts & cruisers?

From: "Sick of being outside enjoying myself, I've decided to return to work" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 13:41:01 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Newbie Question: suitable minis for Centauri escorts & cruisers?

Beast-master sayeth:
>Dean sez:
>http://www2.crosswinds.net/san-francisco/~granvold/spaceship8.html#rafm
mini

>Thanks, Dean! Didn't have my browser list handy; bookmarks can be hard
on a
>machine so shared...
>
>Anyway, Blood Hawk and Cresent (no c, I guess) are the two I was
thinking.
>Perhaps the AOG fighters should be down-graded from my previous note,
say,
>FF or smaller, with Cresents and Blood Hawks in the FF to CL range.

Before AOG came out with their line of ships, I used the Blood Hawks (in
backward-flying mode, I believe) to be Centauri cruisers. Since AOG's
line
came out I use 'em for escort ships now (when I get to play, that is ;)

>Well, time for another damn meeting. Tah.

A feeling I've known all too well this week.  :-/

Mk
-
During the run-and-fight-and-run-again battle through this forest of
horror,
she is finally cornered. Her weapons have been left deep in the bodies
of the
slain or broken against the granite-hard scales of these snakes that are
not
snakes. Her stand to the death must be fought here. Though her only
weapons
are her hands and her deep and wide knowledge of the slayers, she does
not
fear them. They will die. Of this she is sure.

Prev: RE: [FT] ST FT2.5 designs (long) Next: RE: [FT] ST FT2.5 designs