Prev: Re: [DSII]Turrets Next: RE: fuel chat

Re: [SG] Scenario with engineers

From: Mike Looney - ionet <mlooney@i...>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 06:49:55 -0600
Subject: Re: [SG] Scenario with engineers

John M. Atkinson wrote:

> Mike Looney - ionet wrote:
>
> >   I beg to differ.	24Q and 24T (Air defense radar mechs, 24Q being
> > "dead" MOS) are also tested on spades as part of the SQT.
>
> OK, 12B is only combat arms MOS which tests on spades.

  Well, some people think Air Defense Artillery IS a combat arm.   The
24 series folk are site mechs.	 In the case of 24T, they are also the
people that push the fire button on a Patriot system.

To drift back on topic, (and to open a long going thread from long ago),
in DSII how do you represent a long range ADA assets?  In this case we
are talking something that has a range that would put it off the table,
but is capable of hitting both ballistic missiles and air craft flying
at any thing above nape of earth height.   If we can do that now, with a
Patriot system, I must assume that it's doable in the future.

--
Sillyness is the last refuse of the doomed.  P. Opus
http://www.spellbooksoftware.com

Prev: Re: [DSII]Turrets Next: RE: fuel chat