Prev: RE: [FT] RG Damage Vs. Armour Next: Re: [DSII]Turrets

RE: [FT] RG Damage Vs. Armour

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 08:54:25 -0000
Subject: RE: [FT] RG Damage Vs. Armour

Nagging doubts.

I looked back at the system Dean proposed, and it
has advantages. No multi shot probability effect,
works with KV armor, fixes equivalent RG class
problem, very like MT mechanic.

The only problem is needing two rolls for the hit / damage.
and remembering different range bands (latter is hardly a
problem IMO). Combining hit with damage roll doesn't really
work as long range shots 4,5,6 would always cause double
damage, which is weirdness we don't want.

Anyway I suggest revisting it, Dean do you have the
stats as for the other system analysis you did?

-= tim jones =-

Prev: RE: [FT] RG Damage Vs. Armour Next: Re: [DSII]Turrets