Prev: Re: [SG] Scenario with engineers Next: RE: [FT] RG Damage Vs. Armour

RE: [FT] K'V Armour Vs. Weapons

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 08:02:43 -0000
Subject: RE: [FT] K'V Armour Vs. Weapons

>If we decide to go this route, then just say, that any hit
>with a class1 railgun does, 1 point of damage allways. Or if we go with

>rerolls than any unmodified roll of 6 will do 1 point of damage..This
way
>Class1's will do damage too everything..
>
>Damage 	Level 1 	Level 2
>Class1 	 1		 1
>Class2 	 1,3		 0,2
>Class3 	 2,5,8		 1,4,7

I thought of something like this too but the problem is it
potentially unfixes rail guns in that there is an advantage
to just use class 1's against KV integral armor.

In your example 1 class 3 (6 MASS) does a min 1 point againt
level 2 armor. 6 class 1's (6 MASS) does a min 6 points against
level 2 armor. This gives you no incentive to mount Class 3.

-= tim jones =-

Prev: Re: [SG] Scenario with engineers Next: RE: [FT] RG Damage Vs. Armour