Prev: Re: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT Next: Re: Rvt Hafen coordinates

Re: Newbie Question: suitable minis for Centauri escorts & cruisers?

From: Channing Faunce <channing@g...>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 1998 20:40:36 -0500
Subject: Re: Newbie Question: suitable minis for Centauri escorts & cruisers?

-MWS- wrote:

> Greetings, all!
>
> I'm just starting in the game, and I am wondering where I can source
some
> smaller ship miniatures that will "blend in" properly with the AOG
Centauri
> ship models.	I don't intend to actually use the B5 background - the
AOG
> minis are a good style match for a Kilrathi (Wing Commander) or Orion
> (Weber/White) fleet.
>
> Currently, all of the AOG minis are a good match for ships of the
line, but I
> don't see much there for escorts & cruisers.	Ideas & helpful
suggestions
> would be much appreciated.  Here's what I am currently looking at for
> equivalencies.
>
>   CV = Dargan
>   CVA =
>   SD = Octurian
>   DN = Primus
>   BB = Alterian
>   BC = Vorchan
>   CA =
>   CE = (? not sure this is the proper designation for an Escort
Cruiser)
>   CL =
>   DD =
>   FF =
>   Corv = (?) Rutarian Fighters
>   Scout = (?) Medium Fighters
>   Courier =
>   Fighters = GZG's "Kentauris" fighters
>
> I may bump the Vorchan down to a CA, in which case the Alterian
becomes a BC
> and I'm stuck looking for something to fill the BB's slot.

There are several Epic 40K craft (Eldar I think) That look like they
might work.
Don't know there names off-hand. Some even have the hexagon patterning
that the
Mograth and the Maximus. The size would make them suitable for FF, DD,
or CL.

Chan

Prev: Re: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT Next: Re: Rvt Hafen coordinates