Prev: Re: [OT] military clip art Next: Re: [FT] Kra'Vak Railguns Number-Crunched

Re: [MISC] Something of general interest

From: "Siefert: The Dweeb! The Legend!" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 22:13:22 -0600
Subject: Re: [MISC] Something of general interest

John Crimmins channeled the following from Enigma:

>   I promised some players we would release a couple of fleets of
> starships.  I have tried to gather information on the different kind
of
> starships needed and the size and base but starship games are not very
> popular in my region.  I need your help, please post and email me.
How
> many kinds of ships/stations are needed for each army and what size
are
> they?  My intention is to sculpt a whole fleet in one go from the
space
> station to the biggest ship going all the way to the smallest craft.

	Hmmmmm.... Given that Enigma's claim to fane is its "not WH40K"
minis,
I think it only appropriate that they create a fleet of gothic space
ships in the same spirit.

	Would you guys think?

Later,
Mark S.

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: [OT] military clip art Next: Re: [FT] Kra'Vak Railguns Number-Crunched