Prev: RE: [FT] Kra'Vak Changes Next: Re: [SG] Scenario with engineers

RE: [GZG] New Bavaria--Very Long

From: Thomas Barclay <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 22:25:32 -0500
Subject: RE: [GZG] New Bavaria--Very Long

Michael spake thusly upon matters weighty:
 There are persistent rumors that the Bavarians
> have mounted the famed (and feared) Mind Control Lasers on some of
these
> ships.  These rumors, thankfully, remain unconfirmed.

For disclosing matters of such sensitivity, a little teleomancy tells
me that your future includes an unfortunate "accident" of a very
terminal nature.... (to go with the feeble humor displayed above....)

The Secret Masters do not wish their projects disclosed....

Would not bogeys be the appropriate vessel for Illuminati? The
dreaded black ping-pong ball?

>      (Probably some of my copious Renegade Legion figures, with some
> turret swaps here and there.	Along with, of course, some helicopters.

> Infantry will be GW Space Marines in DSII scale, and Metal Magic
> "Sardukyn" in SGII scale.

Those are interesting figures. I have one. Like the look.

Thomas Barclay
Voice: (613) 831-2018 x 4009
Fax: (613) 831-8255

 -Bjarne Stroustrup

Prev: RE: [FT] Kra'Vak Changes Next: Re: [SG] Scenario with engineers