Prev: RE: GZGL FH - Interface Craft. Next: RE: [OFFICIAL] Colony lists? (was:Re: Locations of Stars etc.)

Re: [OFFICIAL] Colony lists? (was:Re: Locations of Stars etc.)

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 20:05:19 -0500
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Colony lists? (was:Re: Locations of Stars etc.)

Eric Fialkowski wrote:
> I prefer real stars.	I'm not sure how acurate Traveller 2300's map
was,
> but I thought it was supposed to be pretty accurate (no flames,
please,
> it's been a long time, not I refer to it as Traveler 2300 and not
2300AD).
> I liked that map.

	It was Ok.  Reasonably accurate, except for a couple of
	glaring errors.

	Personally I liked the map that came with SPI's UNIVERSE
	RPG better.  It had the co-ordinates of the stars
	printed on the map, which made it far more useful.

	The maps that came with West End Games' WEB AND STARSHIP
	and SPI's STARFORCE ALPHA CENTAURI were showy, and
	accurate, but more difficult to use.

Prev: RE: GZGL FH - Interface Craft. Next: RE: [OFFICIAL] Colony lists? (was:Re: Locations of Stars etc.)