Prev: Re: [FT] FB Kra'Vak Next: Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars)

Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars)

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 11:54:11 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars)

Thomas Anderson wrote:

> > > ha! as if i was worried about some two-bit turkish ruffians :-)
> > The Skythakoi are all I NEED to whack whatever you choose to put in
my
> > way (Yes, that'a fair way of describing some of the Mercs employed
by
> > the NRE).
>
> in that case i'll just put a few colony ships full of photogenic
civilians
> in your way and watch the UN pound your shipyards to ashes ...

They didn't after we whacked the barbarian Romanovs back into the stone
age, why should they care about some other twerps?  We ain't Inner
Colonies, so the UN doesn't interfere.

> getting to Lancaster, PA, on the other hand, is not far off
impossible.
> try live in the uk + is a student = no money. hell, i don't even know
> what state PA stands for.

That's what I get for not looking at e-mail addy.  PA is Pennsylvania.
Or Powered Armor.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: [FT] FB Kra'Vak Next: Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars)