Prev: Re: [SG] Scenario with engineers Next: Re: [URL] Romanov's FH Re: Home Page Update

Re: [SG] Scenario with engineers

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 02:23:08 -0800
Subject: Re: [SG] Scenario with engineers

Glover, Owen wrote:

> Well, I've been in the situation of our platoon providing protection
for an
> engineer breaching team on a number of occasions. Engineers are
employed in
> route recon and this might fall into that category. If you want to be
more
> generic then the task could be simply "clearing the area of enemy as
part of
> Bn advance". I would suggest that teh Engineer squad cannot be
activated by
> the Platoon Comd.

Good call.  Don't listen to damnfool.  He's stupid 'coz is 2LT, and
stupid 'coz is Infantry.  Definitely don't listen to.  Do own thing on
own time and explain to Infantry how things will be done and what he
should be doing.  If 2LT has problems taking directions from Engineer
NCO, FUBID him. (Seen it done)

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: [SG] Scenario with engineers Next: Re: [URL] Romanov's FH Re: Home Page Update