Prev: Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars) Next: GZG - East Coast Convention II

Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars)

From: Tony Wilkinson <twilko@o...>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 01:27:21 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars)

At 13:40 30/11/98 -0500, you wrote:
>  How about:
>
>  7) Asteroid/planetoid (really low gravity)
>     No vehicals (except spacecraft).	Infantry movement would double
or
tripple.
>    No combat at say 2 feet (24inches) because of the curvature of the
surface...

>Donald Hosford

	Ok. Sounds good. At that scale the whole table is literally the
planets
surface. I wonder how many people could adapt to that situation and
support
units on the left by moving to the right. You'd have to start both
forces
well into the middle of the table otherwise they would start off by
facing
back to back. Challenge!

	Tony.
	twilko@ozemail.com.au

Prev: Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars) Next: GZG - East Coast Convention II