Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Colony lists? (was:Re: Locations of Stars etc.) Next: Re: [SG] - Turn Sequence Idea extended to DSII

Re: [FT] Kra'Vak Changes

From: Steven Arrowsmith <arrowjr@u...>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 17:49:47 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [FT] Kra'Vak Changes

On Mon, 30 Nov 1998, Sean Bayan Schoonmaker wrote:
<big snip>
> How about if we modify the Hull chart a bit to take various people's
> concerns into account...
>
> Then we get the following for a Va'Dok:
>
> Basic Hull - 70 MASS, 70 POINTS
> Hull Integrity (Ave) - 14 MASS, 70 POINTS
> FTL Drive - 7 MASS, 14 POINTS
> Main Drive (Thrust 6) - 21 MASS, 63 POINTS
> Subtotal - 42 MASS, 217 POINTS
>
> Class 2 RG x 4 - 8 MASS, 40 POINTS
> Class 3 RG x 2 - 8 MASS, 40 POINTS
> Scatergun x 4 - 4 MASS, 40 POINTS
> Fire Con x 2 - 2 MASS, 8 POINTS
> Armor (Grade 12) - 6 MASS, 18 POINTS
> Subtotal - 28 MASS, 146 POINTS
>
> Grand Total - 70 MASS, 363 POINTS
>
> This gives a MASS comperable to other CHs, and a rough point
equivalent
> of 1.5.
>
> Comments?
>
> Schoon

I like it, I did not even think of dropping hull mass, Good job Schoon!!
Now, lets start playing with Kra'vak armour rules..

SA

			       Steven Arrowsmith
			  www.public.usit.net/arrowjr
			     steven@arrowsmith.net
			      dredd@quake.usit.net
_______

		    I Would Rather live a Lie, Thinking I Can.
			 Than know The Truth That I Can't
_______