Prev: Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars) Next: Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars)

[URL] Romanov's FH Re: Home Page Update

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 12:49:41 -0600
Subject: [URL] Romanov's FH Re: Home Page Update

Colin Nash gave us:
http://www.dirtside.freeserve.co.uk/romhist.html

Thanks so much, Colin! Haven't seen much for the Romanov's for a long
time,
and I've missed 'em. After I pare the NRE material out, I shall be
investigating including the hegemony's struggles into my vision of ESU's
'history'.

Funny, I keep telling myself that the NAC is my first love, but my east
European and Slavic studies way back in college keep me interested in
the
above. ;->=

The_Beast