Prev: Re: [FT] Railgun Goals Next: RE: [FT] Kra'Vak Design Test (for dsicussion)

Re: [FT] Kra'Vak Design Test (for dsicussion)

From: Steven Arrowsmith <arrowjr@u...>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 09:37:53 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [FT] Kra'Vak Design Test (for dsicussion)

On Sun, 29 Nov 1998, Sean Bayan Schoonmaker wrote:

> Kra'Vak Ship Design Procedure

Sean,

Heres a test using your system - 70 Mass heavy Cruiser..

Hull  72 points
Hull Integrity	22 mass  32 boxes  66 points
FTL		 7 mass  14 points
Main Drive - 6 Thrust 22 mass  66 points
Subtotal   51 mass  146 points

Class 3 railguns x2  8 mass  40 points
Class 2 railguns x2  4 mass  20 points
Scatterguns  x4      4 mass  40 points
Fire Cons    x2      2 mass   8 points
Armour 6 boxes	     3 mass   6 points
Subtotal	    21 mass 114 points

Grand Total   70 mass  260 points

** Note had to drop 2 Class 2 railguns.

Human Heavy Cruiser points from Fleet Book:

NAC 261
NSL 271
FSE 293
ESU 240, 262

All this system did was equal out the Kra'Vak point spread. Instead of 2
to 1 ratio, now its 1 to 1. In More Thrust the example Kra'Vak Heavy
Cruiser had a point value of 310, this was 1.302 times higher than the
Human Heavy Cruiser listed at 238 in Full Thrust. This was the point
value
I was trying to keep..

Steven

			       Steven Arrowsmith
			  www.public.usit.net/arrowjr
			     steven@arrowsmith.net
			      dredd@quake.usit.net
_______

		    I Would Rather live a Lie, Thinking I Can.
			 Than know The Truth That I Can't
_______

Prev: Re: [FT] Railgun Goals Next: RE: [FT] Kra'Vak Design Test (for dsicussion)