Prev: Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars) Next: Re: [FT] Railgun Goals

RE: [FT] K'V Hulls

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 14:00:36 -0000
Subject: RE: [FT] K'V Hulls

Seteven Arrowsmith wrote:

>Tim, I don't know, how the Kra'Vak are able to do this, you
>will have to ask one of them.. The quote was from page 24 of More
Thrust.

The intent was to probably say larger and more dense than Human ships
of the same class. This would make sense, or they could have been
referring
to KV AI ;-).

If this is the case then KV ships can have a higher MASS than the
human classes in FB. This might help the shoe-horn in problem.

tim jones
--------

Prev: Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars) Next: Re: [FT] Railgun Goals