Prev: RE: [FT] K'V Hulls Next: Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars)

Re: Proposed Kra'Vak Ship Design Charts - Take 4

From: Steven Arrowsmith <arrowjr@u...>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 08:16:32 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Proposed Kra'Vak Ship Design Charts - Take 4

On Sun, 29 Nov 1998, John M. Atkinson wrote:

> Steven Arrowsmith wrote:

<snip>

> Using the thrust values from More Thrust, I was having a hard time
> stuffing all the equipment into the escorts.	Detail Tuesday after we
> get some playtest time.
>
> John M. Atkinson

John,

Using my charts I was able to work out all the Kra'Vak ships from More
Thrust. Here is a list of the ships that would not converted without
modification, and the modifications I did to make them fit:

Corvette - had to drop the Thrust down to '6'.
Light Cruiser also dropped the thrust to 6.
Battle Dreadnought had to incress the Thrust to 6.
SuperDreadnought - Incressed thrust to 6, dropped tonnage to 170.
StrikeCarrier - Incressed thrust to 6, dropped tonnage to 180.

Steven

Prev: RE: [FT] K'V Hulls Next: Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars)