Prev: Re: [SG2] Found a GAC/1 vs. Gauss SAW Bug... Next: RE: Loactions of Stars (was RE: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT)

[url]Full Thrust Ship Registry

From: Brian Bell <bkb@b...>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 22:10:54 -0500
Subject: [url]Full Thrust Ship Registry

Greetings,
I have had trouble with my old online service. Because of this, the Full
Thrust Ship Registry, The Cygnus Eclipsers' pages, and Bri's Science
Fiction Collection are temporally not working correctly.
I will make a post to the list with the new URL's when they are back
online.

Bri
bkb@beol.net

URL's that do not work: