Prev: Re: [FT] Railgun Goals Next: Re: [FT] Railguns - Take 4

Re: Loactions of Stars

From: John and Roxanne Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 10:13:33 -0800
Subject: Re: Loactions of Stars

Ground Zero Games wrote:
...snip...JTL
> Funnily enough, the theories of Jump Drive in the "Official"
background is
> one thing that we HAVE defined and explained in some detail, as
published
> in the FTFB (Fleet Book vol.1). Of course, that doesn't prevent anyone
from
> using Warp Drives, Jump Points, Jump gates, Alderson Points, Infinite
> Improbability Drives, Ludicrous Speed Drives or anything else for that
> matter if they prefer... :)
>
> Jon (GZG)

     Not to surprisingly, I feel that Jon is very wise to leave areas
rather 'ill defined'.	This allows the the players to exercise thier
creative process and operate in the 'grey zones' while using the
basic history and rules.

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: [FT] Railgun Goals Next: Re: [FT] Railguns - Take 4