Prev: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars) Next: Re: [FT] Railgun Goals

Re: [SG2] [Traveller] VRF Gauss Rifle Question...

From: John and Roxanne Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 09:53:43 -0800
Subject: Re: [SG2] [Traveller] VRF Gauss Rifle Question...

Allan Goodall wrote:

> On Fri, 27 Nov 1998 17:37:54 -0800, Michael Brown <mkkabrow@wco.com>
wrote:

> >I like option 3.  Could you and Thomas send me any collected notes
off line?

> Yeah, so far I'm leaning towards option three, as well. That is, keep
the
> Gauss SAW as a man portable version of the VRF Gauss gun and use a
GAC/2 as a
> vehicle mounted variant.
>
> Allan Goodall 		 agoodall@interlog.com

     I also favoe option 3.   However, the reduction of the fierpower is
not
inconsistent in the fire team weapon, the vehicle has a (almost
unlimited) ammo
supply vs a team portable one.

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars) Next: Re: [FT] Railgun Goals