Prev: Re: [SG2] [Traveller] VRF Gauss Rifle Question... Next: RE: Loactions of Stars (was RE: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT)

Re: [FT] Railgun Goals

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 07:56:35 +0000
Subject: Re: [FT] Railgun Goals

>On Fri, 27 Nov 1998, John and Roxanne Leary wrote:
><snip>
>>	Please note, reguarding the division of damage between the
>> armor and the first damage box row
>>
>>	Please don't bother, as the action is a POINTLESS WASTE OF TIME.
>>
><snip>
>> Just thoughts,
>> Bye for now,
>> John L.
>>
>John,
>
>In the Fleet Book, both Enhanced Pulse Torpdpes and Salvo Missiles use
>variation of this system. Half damage to amour

Ahh, Love takes a battering again....
<Heh! Sorry, first rule of comedy - NEVER pass up a Straight Line,
(especially at this time of night).... :)>

>, the rest to the hull boxs,
>so I do not see a problem with idea..

It only really makes a difference when the target has an armour row
longer
than its hull box rows - then split penetrating damage can force a
threshold before all the armour is gone.

Jon (GZG)

________