Prev: Re: [FT] Railgun/Fuel Chat Results Next: Re: [SG2] [Traveller] VRF Gauss Rifle Question...

Re: [OFFICIAL] Colony lists? (was:Re: Locations of Stars etc.)

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 20:24:33 -0800
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Colony lists? (was:Re: Locations of Stars etc.)

Ground Zero Games <jon@gzero.dungeon.com> wrote:

>1) What do we want? ("We" being the list membership, as a
particularly...

Real stars only. There are actually plenty of them that have the
potential
for habitable or terraformable planets, so there's no real restriction
involved.

>2) Of those people who use the "official" background, or a minor...

I would love to see the detail. People who want to come up with their
own
stuff can either make it up or just change the names of established
places
to fit their needs. A middle ground would be to detail close in, and
leave
more of the outer colonies open to interpretation. I prefer detail,
however.

Schoon

Prev: Re: [FT] Railgun/Fuel Chat Results Next: Re: [SG2] [Traveller] VRF Gauss Rifle Question...