Prev: Re: Last Post Next: Re: [FT] Railgun/Fuel Chat Results

Re: Last Post

From: Niall Gilsenan <ngilsena@i...>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 19:15:04 +0000
Subject: Re: Last Post

At 17:25 27/11/98 +0000, you wrote:
>On Fri, 27 Nov 1998, Jonathan White wrote:
>> At 12:17 27/11/98 +0000, you wrote:
>> >Do we _have_ to unsubscribe? Is there any problem in just hanging
around
>> >until
>> >the list just goes feet in the air?
>> There's no direct reason to now. Once the list gets put into stasis
you
>> shouldn't see any more messages from it anyway. It's not very neat to
leave
>> a sub to a dead mailing list though, or am I being anal?
>
>being subbed to a list when it dies is dangerous - you get a peek
through
>into the place where lists go after they die. some people stay on lists
>until the final moment, but if you look too directly into the Beyond,
you
>are changed forever. that's what happened to Bester in B5, anyway.
>
>Tom

Careful, some of us over here are STILL waiting to see the last five
episodes thanks to TNT pandering to Millions of Americans rather than a
small bunch of B5 fanatics in Ireland and Britain.. I wish they'd get
their
priorities right!

Niall Gilsenan,
DIT Cathal Brugha St,
Dublin 1,
Ireland.

ngilsena@indigo.ie

Prev: Re: Last Post Next: Re: [FT] Railgun/Fuel Chat Results