Prev: Re: [FT] Railgun/Fuel Chat Results Next: Re: FTFB Turn Arcs

Re: [FT] Railgun Goals

From: Steven Arrowsmith <arrowjr@u...>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 13:36:02 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [FT] Railgun Goals

On Fri, 27 Nov 1998, John and Roxanne Leary wrote:
<snip>
>      Please note, reguarding the division of damage between the
> armor and the first damage box row
>
>      Please don't bother, as the action is a POINTLESS WASTE OF TIME.

<snip>
> Just thoughts,
> Bye for now,
> John L.

John,

In the Fleet Book, both Enhanced Pulse Torpdpes and Salvo Missiles use a
variation of this system. Half damage to amour, the rest to the hull
boxs,
so I do not see a problem with idea..

SA

			       Steven Arrowsmith
			  www.public.usit.net/arrowjr
			     steven@arrowsmith.net
			      dredd@quake.usit.net
_______

		    I Would Rather live a Lie, Thinking I Can.
			 Than know The Truth That I Can't
_______

Prev: Re: [FT] Railgun/Fuel Chat Results Next: Re: FTFB Turn Arcs