Prev: Re: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT Next: Re: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT

Re: [GEN] GZG UPDATE?

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 23:52:31 +0000
Subject: Re: [GEN] GZG UPDATE?

>>We used to sporadically get the GZG Update & Newsletter.
>>
>>Nothing for over a year, is there anything pending or
>>have they been discontinued?
>
>For that matter, has anyone heard from Jon recently? I'm thinking that
he
>must be very busy; we used to see his replies to the list every so
often.

>Schoon

I'm still here, and am trying to read most stuff that looks interesting,
though emails have been stacking up recently and there are a lot of
threads
I haven't even started to look at yet (as an aside, if anyone wants to
ask
me something specific it is better to email me direct - with something
attention-catching in the header - than to put the question in a post to
the list, which I might pass over without reading). Things have been
ludicrously busy for the last while, and my time for reading mail has
dropped sharply, hence fewer replies than before.
Posting the updates and news to the list is something that is always in
the
"must get round to that sometime" file - every time I think about doing
it,
there are at least seventeen other things that are screaming louder for
immediate attention!

Keep watching this space....  ;)

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT Next: Re: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT