Prev: RE: [SG2] EW & Artillery Next: RE: [SG2] EW & Artillery

Re: GZG History

From: Niall Gilsenan <ngilsena@i...>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 23:45:15 +0000
Subject: Re: GZG History

At 22:54 26/11/98 -0000, you wrote:
>OOPPS!, thanks Andrew!

Romanov
>>>Hegemony.  Please have a butchers' & let me have some feedback!

Well I scanned through it briefly and it looked good although I would
have
to query why a billionaire would be quite so generous with his
money..Was
he already funding good works in Russia before he was asked to become
Tsar?

Also I'm not sure but apart from Islamic opposition there may also be
oppostion to the funding of the Russian Orthodox church by the Christian
groups who would undoubtedly have got their claws into the populace by
then.  Its already happening.  Also consider the possibility that the
Communist may be very popular again if the country is still not on its
feet
economically speaking..

Anyway pardon this as I'm just playing Devils advocate here.  The
gerneral
layout of the page is fine as it is too.

Niall Gilsenan,
DIT Cathal Brugha St,
Dublin 1,
Ireland.

ngilsena@indigo.ie

Prev: RE: [SG2] EW & Artillery Next: RE: [SG2] EW & Artillery