Prev: Re: FTFB General Question [now quite OT] Next: Re: [GZG-L]

Re: Filtering on [GZG-L]

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 14:35:02 -0500
Subject: Re: Filtering on [GZG-L]

"GZG-L@CSUA",
> > which works like a charm.
>
> Except that on my mailer it doesn't catch "gzg-l@CSUA", "GZG-L@csua"
or
> "gzg-l@csua". I found this out the hard way, having recieved all four
> variants over the past few days - so I now have all these variants as
> entries. I could (probably) cut it to two, though - "GZG-L@" and
"gzg-l@"
> - will try now. (Hopefully no-one will use "GZG-l" or "gzg-L", or some
> other combination of upper and lower cases...)

Hmmm.  What mailer are you using?  I'm using the Netscape 4.5 mail
filter.
I would have thought most filters would be case-insensitive.  I guess
I'm lucky.  (Or unlucky, in that I can't use my first mailer choice,
Elm with filter program.)

J.
--
/ Jerry Han -  CANOE Canada - jhan@canoe.ca -
http://interact.canoe.ca/~jhan \

Prev: Re: FTFB General Question [now quite OT] Next: Re: [GZG-L]