Prev: Re: Happy Birthday to you Next: Re: Railgun Goals II

Re: Last Post

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 19:30:33 +0100
Subject: Re: Last Post

Brian wrote:

> Although I gather from Der-ex-ListFurher's post that we aren't going
> have some grand flameout of HMS Boulton. She'll just drift into the
void
> and loose commo sometime in the near future, and continue coasting
along
> in sublight until the end days.
>
> Too bad, really. Some grand flameout would be a more fitting end...

Nah. It's just like the turn-over between Honor Harrington's Fearlesses
-
the building of the second one (the CA) was IIRC already started when
the
first (the CL) was scrapped, so there was always a Fearless in the RMN
:-)

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Happy Birthday to you Next: Re: Railgun Goals II