Prev: Re: [FT] Railgun Goals Next: Re: Last Post

Re: Last Post

From: Jonathan White <Jw4@b...>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 09:33:40 +0000
Subject: Re: Last Post

>A friend of mine was telling me about a movie she saw, where basically
>the world was going to end in six hours, and what they did in those
last
>six hours.  I've got kind of that feeling right now.
Wim wenders I believe. Can't remember the name though

>Will it hurt when the plug gets pulled?  (8-)
Only metaphorically :).

>Anyways, what is the last day anyways?  I'll hoist a drink or two.
>(Any excuse is a good one.  (8-) )
Some time next week I think. I will post a message before it happens.

			TTFN
				Jon
-----
"Information doesn't want to be free, it wants to be liberated and
expensive"
Jonathan White, Psychology Section, Bolton Institute
BWFC fans list site : www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist

Prev: Re: [FT] Railgun Goals Next: Re: Last Post